How to Buy
Get a Pergola or Pavilion Delivered and Installed in Just Three Easy Steps
We make it easy. You won’t worry about delivery or assembly. You’ll get the outdoor space you’ve always wanted with less work and less stress.
1 See the Quality and Purchase
- Stop by any participating Home Depot to see the size, quality and style of our luxurious pergolas. They are built to last and look great for years. We also have pavilion-style gazebos available.
- Pergolas can be placed on a patio or in your yard. Gazebos must be placed on an existing concrete slab, or we can assist with the installation of footings.
- Check out at the register just like any other purchase.
2 Finalized Delivery and Installation
- One to two business days after checkout you will receive a call from the installation team to finalize the details around your delivery and installation.
- Tip! You will need to check with your homeowners association and get approval if needed, or we can handle it for you! (A $250 service fee will be assessed.)
3 Get Your Site Ready, Sit Back and Relax While We Handle the Rest
- Your site must be level within 2 inches. Please excavate if needed.
- Trim any trees or bushes as needed. Remove any old structures including sheds, swing sets, etc.
Have more questions?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.